Roundcube Webmail Tutorial
How Do I Change The Way REPLY Messages Are Composed?
You may find it frustrating that when you reply to an email, it copies the entire email before your reply. If so, here is the simple and easy quick fix that you will find in your settings section.
- Log into your Roundcube email account.
- Top right of the screen, click Settings.
- Settings > Preferences > Composing Messages
- Under Main Options, look for When replying.
- Click the drop-down and choose Do not quote the original message.